As word goes...
2008/07/18 @ 9:37 PM

0 comments
In the 7th Hour of my Unconsciousness, I woke up. I was pretty sure my unconscious state was psychodelically happy, happily unknown, unknowingly ignorant and ignorantly conscious. No skeptics, no dark humor, no mood swings, no wet blanks and no parental objections. But in my 7th hour of unconsciousness I renounce pretty boys, sisters and mamas and willingly become conscious.

Guess who greets me on the moment of awaken curiousity? The Cheshire Cat.
Grinning from ear to ear in his arresting birthday suit with a smoke pipe drawing smoke circles, he drawls, "Aloha."

"Aloha what?", I thought. He throws me a knowing glance as I stare dumbly at him.

"Welcome to the World", he said and fades into oblivion.

In the 1st hour of my Conciousness, I learnt that no one pays attention to your existene unless there is something worth looking at. Priceless.

I feel like having yogurt for supper. You?

Labels: