Something amounts to nothing
2008/11/18 @ 3:59 PM

0 comments
Nothing to do with my reality.
Somehow God forbid, our orbits will never meet. I'd love to see someone I don't know down the street and wonder calmly how the hell everything is possible.
Coz this is exactly what I'm thinking right now.
This path down means so much and nothing at the same time.
They call this quarter life crisis coz everyone has a nagging suspicion of who they will be and what they want might just coincide. O not.
Here am I wondering how I made it this far without walking, without learning to do the many things I want to do and learn and kill. I still haven't and that worries me.
If I die tomorrow, I will beg God to give me a second chance.
Coz I'm still too young and unaccomplished to let time pass me by.
I love this wretched life because it is still needs fixing.