|
When I am 80
2009/07/30 @ 10:50 PM
|
Profile
Colour me red Hello it's me, guys. Just a little layout for the website. Now shall I pretend there is an imaginary audience in front of me? The truth is there is nothing on this blog except for private dissention. The good stuff not good enough for Review section or the stuff not bad enough to appear along side skinny Nylon models. Darn. Disclaimer: My inspiration comes from friends, families and acquaintances. Unfortunately its not that original as I would have want it to be. Words and arrangements are mine. Music
Currently listening to friday morning coffee Modern Cuneiform Aoyama OMG MARC! Love it Whimsical carousal Human condition Sheath dresses or A-line? Caffeine fix Their ignorance is my bliss 123 You Archives in Alexandria
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 December 2009 Affiliates
Rabbit
Poppy Lifton
Eugybear
More than Lovely
Inspiration
Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: last.fm Brushes: I II III |
Marginally happy that the damn submission is finally over. But I love the work, its so fun stretching your other side of self-expression. The Wordless One.
This afternoon, skipped over to Popular at Paya Lebar to get a few assessment books for the kids. Not mine, their mom's. Teaching them helps me formulate what I'd like for that future kid of mine if its all happening. I certainly hope it will. There are so many ideas swimming in my head. How I'll not feed it sweets but apples, no milk before sleep, no useless cartoons, no smoking in the house, no neglect and blame it on the tuition teacher for bad results. Most of all, no cursing, lazy attitudes and no playing with unknown alien-liked neighbourhood kids who don't have names. Seriously.
And maybe pretty little textbooks from Kumon. Lotsa classes for arts and craft and loads of money for pretty dresses. Top it with the ribbon in cream colour. No denim, no sandals, just mary janes and lace socks. Colour in crayons on drawing block, not pen on tablet. Save a wall for creative mulling or it will grow up unsatisfied and become a vandal. No F&N orange or green soda (wat the hell is that) or even orange cordial. Learn how to squeeze a lemon, pick up your own undies and trash your nosepoop.
Oh kids. What will I my 80 yeear old self say to my 22 year old self? The age is kinda like grandma and grand-daughter difference. Kid #1 and Kid #2. Maybe drink more water, pile on lotsa night cream, skip the cream puff, have a oat cracker and less caffeine. Good thing i dont do weed, smoke or crack or meth or ket. Act on the instinct and stop stalling. I just read that we can't stall our emotions or try to rationalise for a better turnout. Things just happen the way we emotionally want. So verdict? Get things done but getting your heart right? Love the job you hate? I'm sure buying a new stool and looking at a different corner sure gives new perspective.
The new sem is starting. Very interesting. I mean it.