|
Cellophone trees
2008/11/23 @ 12:07 PM
|
Profile
Colour me red Hello it's me, guys. Just a little layout for the website. Now shall I pretend there is an imaginary audience in front of me? The truth is there is nothing on this blog except for private dissention. The good stuff not good enough for Review section or the stuff not bad enough to appear along side skinny Nylon models. Darn. Disclaimer: My inspiration comes from friends, families and acquaintances. Unfortunately its not that original as I would have want it to be. Words and arrangements are mine. Music
Currently listening to friday morning coffee Modern Cuneiform Going on and on Something amounts to nothing Fathers Mothers Habit Strangers Absence and Presence A new Dawn No time for reaction Unhappy Child Slow afternoon and spritely night event Archives in Alexandria
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 December 2009 Affiliates
Rabbit
Poppy Lifton
Eugybear
More than Lovely
Inspiration
Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: last.fm Brushes: I II III |
And I could only watch silently on the outside, pointing, commenting but never part of it.
As you respond to every call and choosing your choices, I sit behind the plastic screen and imagine I'm you, making the choices.
As you turn and spin on that little platform, brandishing your sharpened knives, you execute perfectly with precision and joy.
So it is you who decides who lives and who dies.
And I'm the one standing on the outside peering in.
Then you look up, we met eyes and you asked, "Salmon sushi for you?"
Yup, and another tamago.