I want
2009/12/09 @ 12:06 PM

0 comments
I want to be inspired
I want to believe I can love again
I want to believe the ashes I will rise from
And I want to believe that

I want to start seeing the things I've shunned from
I want to believe that people are real
I want to see beyond that shallow mask
I want to be able to walk away without regret

So Yes to 2010
Yes to change
Yes to a new year
Yes to today, the now and present
Yes to dreams
Yes to problems
Yes to challenges
Yes to imagination
And Yes simply because it is positive

And Yes to the broken down world
Because we live in one we cannot be naive about its conception
And its so damn tough a great lot already gave up
Yes to a spiky roads
Yes to Timberland soles
Yes to nothing
And Yes to everything to come