3 mins to Mid-afternoon
2008/08/01 @ 2:34 PM

0 comments
Sunny as it is, you keep me wondering if you're ever msging me to explain where you have been for the last week. Running around town getting this and that, visas included, has exhausted my bank account and even I'm wondering is this sacrifice worthwhile.

With 3 million word choices and you can't find it in you to drop me a text message, you must be ambitious enough to "oblivate" yourself.

And seeing your msg this morning about how I will not bother you if I call at that time. What were missed calls for? The fact that I called or the fact that you didn't return? Haha I'm getting a new phone this summer before it ends to prove the point it's not my fault. Irritated, LEH.

There's nothing to believe. It is about taking action. And knowing that this life is soooo transient, why don't you waste it in a more elegant manner? All things said, (I'm such a complainer sometimes that I forget how to spell my name), you're still my closest friend. Yea, this sacrifice is worthwhile only because I cherish this friendship so please renounce it if you want me off your back once and for all.

Too bad you're friends with a evil witch who professes her love for melodrama, practices self-indulgence and has a meddlesome personality to not see the plank in her eye. All things said, accept this reality and move on. You know I love you.