Brows frowning
2008/09/25 @ 8:32 PM

0 comments
I hope I did the right thing.
Fully aware of the backlash:
L is so going to kill me if he finds out. Coz I contradicted my words, ate my own foot and basically did what was unthinkable, in his opinion.
L is going to blame me if things don't go well coz we will just drive a certain G into a corner of more fixes and already, L hates it.
Seems like I care way too much about how L feels but he's not the main focus here, G is.
And I'm avoiding the all important question, that is, how is A going to deal with G and what will be the outcome.
I'm fearful because this is the first time I'm trying Reform, trying what I always thought is ridiculous. I've always placed my bets on nature in the nature versus nurture gamble. Shit I'm feeling like a freaking betrayer.
If things work out, that is IF. Define "work out".
Still, it hasn't answer the essential question, why did God make things this way? What kind of a twisted warped life lesson is this?
Perhaps En's words hold some truth, if he/she likes it, who are we to stop them?
Because God matters? Or is it because any suggestion is the beginning of an even more complicated situation I'm too darn scared and useless to handle?

There's no point rationalizing when it doesn't exist.
Credit to RA, En, L, A and E. Love G.