|
Unmatched
2008/09/22 @ 8:08 PM
|
Profile
Colour me red Hello it's me, guys. Just a little layout for the website. Now shall I pretend there is an imaginary audience in front of me? The truth is there is nothing on this blog except for private dissention. The good stuff not good enough for Review section or the stuff not bad enough to appear along side skinny Nylon models. Darn. Disclaimer: My inspiration comes from friends, families and acquaintances. Unfortunately its not that original as I would have want it to be. Words and arrangements are mine. Music
Currently listening to friday morning coffee Modern Cuneiform Vacant-ness Writing All the kids in the world unite Love is rational, not. Round, round, round about Sweet things take time Thinking Opposite huh? At the end of time Touch down Archives in Alexandria
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 December 2009 Affiliates
Rabbit
Poppy Lifton
Eugybear
More than Lovely
Inspiration
Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: last.fm Brushes: I II III |
Or rather less hassle?
I don't know. I really don't. This is the first time no amount of positive thinking can save. What an immense accumulation of emotional "debts" and what a delayed response.
If only humanity knows better, love is the only way out of pain, the highway to it and the end of all of it.
Besides, what else do you want besides acceptance?