Touch down
2008/08/03 @ 1:25 AM

0 comments
Finally after 3 hours of trauma on a claustrophobia-inducing plane body, I FINALLY reach China. Not that I can complain much considering I'm still terribly indebted to numerous people for the success of this trip. (crossing of south china sea). It's the best given the circumstances.

Comfort, comfort. Have a double serving of oily hor fun for supper with lots of chinese tea. Hong Kongers talking in indecently loud voice on the other table. And now in the comfort of Dad's room that he has kindly vacated for my friends and I. 

It's been a long day running around town getting presents for Jules. Courtesy of the Ingenious Brainaic, Eunice who came up with the brilliant ideas. Zhengmin for being incredibly ad hoc when the card cannot be made in time due to the lack of manpower and time, he volunteered to settle it. The fate of the card remains a shrouded mystery coz I'm here in China. Ah~ It should be ok, don't think, don't think. Then there's Jingfa and Des C. for tolerating all the nonsense when I'm absolutely late in the delivery. Last but not least, for wonderful Germaine who accompanied me home, for the random purpose of reimbursing the cash when she doesn't have to, (and waiting for MJ, hahaaha). 

Jules' present: Jumping clay - she's a prolific artist and this is her favourite medium of art. Book Binders blank (no-lines) notebook for her daily functioning. Do anything, scribble, write to contribute to the growing informal literature world. It might just worth slightly more than a million when you make it big. M(phosis tortoise shell, chunky necklace. Huh I actually wanted it. 

Ok in all, it has a busy and fulfilling day LAH.