|
Thinking Opposite
2008/09/05 @ 12:01 PM
|
Profile
Colour me red Hello it's me, guys. Just a little layout for the website. Now shall I pretend there is an imaginary audience in front of me? The truth is there is nothing on this blog except for private dissention. The good stuff not good enough for Review section or the stuff not bad enough to appear along side skinny Nylon models. Darn. Disclaimer: My inspiration comes from friends, families and acquaintances. Unfortunately its not that original as I would have want it to be. Words and arrangements are mine. Music
Currently listening to friday morning coffee Modern Cuneiform huh? At the end of time Touch down Always Knew 3 mins to Mid-afternoon Addiction Wedding Where were You? As word goes... Archives in Alexandria
July 2008August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 December 2009 Affiliates
Rabbit
Poppy Lifton
Eugybear
More than Lovely
Inspiration
Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: last.fm Brushes: I II III |
Have been drowning myself in senseless thinking - how I don't want things to turn out this way or that way, how I hate doing this, how everything pretty much doesn't turn out the way I envision- but WTH life is not about complaints!
It's like taking a funky ride is a fantastic party only to realize that you've taken a wrong turn and ends up on the wrong side of the road. Not thinking, just reacting, is that the best you can come up with?
I've decided- I'm going to think contrary to my negative, realist mind and be REALLY REALLY positive.
"I don't feel like heading for this class."
"Ah.. there's a looker in class so might as well."
"What is Saito-sensei talking about? That's it. Where's the exit?"
"What's the fastest way to get a good grade for her class? Let's work hard neh~"
"BAD HAIR DAY. bad hair day. bad hair day. bad hair day."
"Hair band ."
"Shut up and listen to me, I'm always right."
"Right, he's only 7, give him a break, literally."
I wish I can have the week all over again. Next week is going to be better!!!